Welcome to the Web4Realty Affiliate Program!
Web4Realty is a service that helps real estate professionals improve their online presence and manage their business. The Web4Realty Affiliate Program (“WA Program”) provides you (“you” or “Affiliate”) with specific training and resources about the Web4Realty Service to encourage and enable your participation in the Web4Realty Affiliate Program (as described below) and interaction with existing and prospective users of Web4Realty (“Web4Realty Customers”). Your participation in the Web4Realty Affiliate Program is subject to these Web4Realty Affiliate Program Terms (the “Program Terms”).
Please make sure that you read and understand the Program Terms. The Program Terms are a legal agreement between you, the Affiliate, and Web4Realty that specifically govern your participation in the Web4Realty Affiliate Program. By participating in the Web4Realty Affiliate Program, you are agreeing to the Program Terms. If you do not agree to the Program Terms, please do not click “I Agree” or participate in the Web4Realty Affiliate Program.
We may, at any time, modify the Program Terms. If we modify the Program Terms, we will post our modified Program Terms on our website (“Web4Realty Website”) or through the Web4Realty Affiliate Program. If you do not agree to the new program terms (or cannot comply with), you may not join the Web4Realty Affiliate program and/or will have your membership terminated.
Web4Realty Affiliate Program Outline
Program Requirements: to become part of the Web4Realty Affiliate Program, you must complete an application form and be accepted into the program.
- Receive a unique referral link to share with your network or audience
- Earn a 10% recurring commission on each sale of new paid service subscriptions, plus $50 flat fee for each sale.
- Access affiliate specific resources, marketing material, insider information and more
Payment Terms: You’ll earn commissions and accrue rewards from the 1st to the final day of a month. Commissions are paid on the 15th of each month (“payout date”) for the previous months. For each sale that is made, regardless if the client has begun paying their monthly subscription, $50 flat fee will be paid out to the Affiliate on the payout date. Recurring Commissions are eligible to be paid out to the Affiliate when the client starts paying their monthly subscription. Recurring Commissions will begin to be paid out once the commission amount has accumulated to at least $25. Only subscriptions that are attributed through the unique referral URL will be counted for payouts and commissions.
Additional Terms and Conditions
You may be provided with one or more logo(s) or other resources for use in accordance with these Affiliate Terms and the license below (“Program License”) and the Brand Guidelines. In addition to the Program Licence, you may be provided with other materials, such as software, promotional materials, training documentation and methodologies, coupons or discounts for Web4Realty Customers or prospects, and other materials that you can use for promoting the Web4Realty Service and to assist in promoting your activities as an Affiliate (the “Web4Realty Materials”).
License to Material
As long as you continue to comply with these Program Terms and participate in the TA Program, Web4Realty hereby grants you a personal, limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license for the sole and exclusive purpose of promoting the Todoist Service and the TA Program as a member of the TA Program, to: (a) use the Web4Realty Materials, (b) distribute those Web4Realty Materials as designated for public distribution by Web4Realty, and (c) use the Program License in accordance with these Program Terms, subject to Web4Realty’s Brand Guidelines and the examples below.
- Use any promo materials provided to you and request missing materials.
- Place your referral link in any kind of Web4Realty review or vendor comparison that reflects your opinion.
- Promote Web4Realty on your social media channels.
- Place approved Web4Realty banners on your site and remove them any time.
Not Approved Uses
- Use your referral link on a coupon, promo, or deal site as well as adult, dating or any site that promotes illegal content.
- Promote Web4Realty via Paid Search Placement in any search engine.
- Use Web4Realty in your domain/personal branding. ie. www.web4realtyconsulting.com is not approved; however within url for dedicated landing page is ok, http://www.myconsulting.com/web4realty
- Use your own banners promoting Web4Realty without approval.
- Refer your own account to get commissions.
- Send your referral links in unsolicited mail batches.
Termination and Change
These Program Terms will continue until terminated.
- You may terminate these Program Terms at any time and for any reason by (a) removing all references to your participation in the TA Program on any website, social media site, or other publicly available advertising or other media, (b) stop using all Web4Realty Materials provided for purposes of your participation in the TA Program
- We may terminate or suspend your access to the TA Program at any time and for any reason with or without notice and without liability, including if you are no longer eligible for the TA Program, we discontinue the TA Program, we reasonably believe that you have violated these Program Terms, or we reasonably believe that you have created any risks to us, Web4Realty Customers or any other person. Upon termination rights and license to material shall immediately terminate. You will also immediately remove all Web4Realty Materials from any publicly available websites or materials.
- Any modifications to the Program Terms will be communicated to you via email whereby you’ll have 30 days to accept or decline the new terms. Declining will result in the termination of your participation in the TA Program.
No Expansion of Obligation
You acknowledge that Web4Realty’s obligations to Web4Realty Customers are set forth in Web4Realty’s Standard Terms. You are not allowed to make any representation, warranty or promise for or on behalf of Web4Realty, or otherwise obligate Web4Realty in any manner (contractually or otherwise), to any of your clients or any other person. You will be legally responsible for any person acting for you or on your behalf.
You agree to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, in the conduct of your consulting and other activities relating to the Programs.
Web4Realty will own all right, title and interest in and to all information that is created or collected in the operation of the Web4Realty Website including, without limitation: (i) any contact information collected from any Web4Realty Customer (the “Contact Information”); and (ii) any information collected about product or services sales at the Web4Realty Website generated through the Referral Page (the “Sales Information”). Web4Realty may make certain Sales Information available online to the Affiliate from time to time. Affiliate will not disclose any Sales Information to any third party without Web4Realty’s prior written approval and not use such Sales Information without the written approval of Web4Realty.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless Web4Realty, its affiliates and its and their respective directors, officers, employees and shareholders (“Indemnitees”) from and against any and all loss, damage, injury, liability, claims, costs and expenses arising from or relating to (i) any act or omission by you in the performance of your services, including without limitation any personal injury, death or damage to personal property, and (ii) any breach of these Program Terms, including any applicable addenda, attachments or other between you and Web4Realty. Such indemnity shall apply regardless of whether liability without fault is imposed or sought to be imposed on one or more of the Indemnitees, except to the extent such loss, damage, injury, liability or claim is the result of the active negligence or willful misconduct of the Indemnitee and is not contributed to by any act of, or by any omission to perform some duty imposed by law or contract on, you.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WEB4REALTY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAMS, WEB4REALTY SERVICES, PROGRAM MATERIALS AND WEB4REALTY PROPERTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY PROVISION TO THE CONTRARY, WEB4REALTY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PROGRAMS, THE WEB4REALTY SERVICES, PROGRAM MATERIALS OR ANY ASPECT THEREOF WILL MEET ALL OF YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE WEB4REALTY SERVICES OR THE PROGRAMS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. NEITHER WEB4REALTY NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY ENTITLEMENT UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU: (I) HAVE NO EXPECTATION AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY ASSURANCE THAT ANY INVESTMENT IN THE PROGRAMS WILL BE RECOVERED OR RECOUPED OR THAT YOU WILL OBTAIN ANY PROFIT AS A RESULT OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAMS. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACCESS TO, USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE PROGRAM, THE WEB4REALTY MATERIALS OR THE WEB4REALTY SERVICES BY YOU OR ANYONE ELSE, OR FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS, COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS, DISPUTES OR RELATIONS BETWEEN YOU AND ANY OTHER PERSON OR ORGANIZATION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO WEB4REALTY OR CONTENT OR PROGRAMS ACCESSED THROUGH WEB4REALTY. YOUR USE OF THE PROGRAMS AND ANY RELATED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WEB4REALTY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY, AND THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF ITS PARTNERS AND LICENSORS, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT IS LIMITED TO $100.
- The language in the Program Terms shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against any party. Any rule of construction to the effect that ambiguities are to be resolved against the drafting party shall not apply in interpreting the Program Terms.
- If any provision of the Program Terms is held illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of the Program Terms shall remain in full force and effect. If any provision of the Program Terms is held illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be replaced, to the extent possible, with a legal, valid, and unenforceable provision that is similar in tenor to the illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision as is legally possible.
- No waiver of any provision of the Program Terms shall constitute a continuing waiver, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in a signed writing.
- Notices and other communications to you, as required or permitted to be given hereunder, that are posted on the Web4Realty Website and/or otherwise emailed to the email address provided in your application, shall be deemed effective upon posting or emailing.
- Each party hereby represents that it has the authority and capacity to enter into this agreement, including that all individuals agreeing to the Program Terms are 18 years of age or older.
- The Program Terms constitute the entire agreement between Web4Realty and Affiliate and govern participation in the TA Program, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements between Web4Realty and Affiliate.