Here are some key facts about MetroList Sacramento:
- Membership Size: MetroList Services, Inc. is the largest MLS system in Northern California, with a substantial membership of approximately 20,000 real estate professionals.
- Major Counties and Cities Covered:
- Sacramento County: Featuring Sacramento, the state capital, which is a hub for real estate activity in the region.
- Placer County: Including cities like Roseville and Rocklin, known for their growing residential communities.
- El Dorado County: Covering areas such as Placerville and El Dorado Hills, offering a mix of suburban and rural properties.
- Stanislaus County: Incorporating cities like Modesto, which has a diverse real estate market.
- Historical Mergers: With time, MetroList has witnessed several mergers and strategic collaborations with other associations, MLSs, to solidify its position in the real estate market of Northern California. Though specific historical merger details about these alliances may vary, it helped streamline the real estate listing process and facilitate members with evolved tools and technology, offering a comprehensive service area.
- Associations Served: MetroList Services, Inc. serves numerous local realtors as such:
- Sacramento Association of REALTORS®
- Placer County Association of REALTORS®
- El Dorado County Association of REALTORS®
- Lodi Association of REALTORS®
Integrating MetroList Sacramento IDX data
Building IDX websites for MetroList Sacramento can be really easy or extremely difficult depending (1) how you choose to access the data and (2) whether or not you choose to work with an approved vendor.
Before we jump into the details, let’s start with the basics:
What is an IDX feed?
An IDX feed, also called Internet Data Exchange, is a set of technology tools that allows agents and brokers to display latest property listings on their websites by fetching it from the local Multiple Listing Service or MLS.
The purpose of an IDX feed is to populate the agent’s website with the latest properties to attract potential buyers and sellers directly on their website and stop them from going to Zillow, Trulia or Redfin. IDX websites are SEO optimized builds your brand name by attracting high value organic traffic and generating leads at the same time.
Why do I need an IDX feed for MetroList Sacramento?
If you want to display active or sold listings within MetroList Sacramento on your website, you need to be able to access the MetroList Sacramento IDX feed.
An IDX feed for MetroList Sacramento can you help you enhance your online experience, showcase local expertise, drive lead generation, and give you a competitive advantage in your local market.
How do I get MetroList Sacramento listings on my website?
There are two ways to integrate MetroList Sacramento IDX data with your website:
(1) Get a direct IDX feed from the MLS. Getting a direct IDX feed from the MLS needs filing some paperwork. The MLS requires you to understand and sign their policies on sharing and using MLS data. However, what’s most challenging with direct IDX feeds is the responsibility of downloading, maintaining and managing the data yourself which can cost you up to $2000/month. Do not forget the one-time set up fee and month on month payment to access the MLS data feed.
(2) Work with an approved IDX vendor. The second way is to go for vendors like Web4Realty who have direct access to MetroList Sacramento to provide correct IDX data to approved members of MetroList Sacramento. Working with Web4Realty will not only save you money but also prevents you from the mess of compliance issues, data vendor migrations, hosting fees, or uptime. Some providers, such as Web4Realty, even offer plugins for popular website platforms such as WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, and GoDaddy, allowing you to launch your website in minutes.
MetroList Sacramento Background
MetroList Sacramento, founded in the late 1980s, is the largest multiple listing service (MLS) in Northern California, serving as a comprehensive real estate data source for the Greater Sacramento area. It was established to provide real estate professionals with extensive property listings, fostering efficient market transactions. Over the years, MetroList has grown significantly, incorporating advanced technology and data tools to support real estate agents, brokers, and consumers in navigating the housing market. It offers a wide range of services, including up-to-date listings, market trend analysis, and valuable resources for buying and selling properties, making it an indispensable asset to the Sacramento real estate community.
What are the top cities served by MetroList Sacramento?
MetroList Sacramento covers a variety of cities in the area, including Sacramento, Elk Grove, Roseville, Folsom, Citrus Heights, Davis, Rancho Cordova, Rocklin, Woodland, West Sacramento, El Dorado Hills, Lincoln, Galt, Auburn, Fair Oaks, Carmichael, Loomis, Placerville, Dixon, and Granite Bay.
What are the top counties served by MetroList Sacramento?
MetroList Sacramento covers the following counties: Sacramento, Placer, El Dorado, Yolo, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, Merced, Nevada, Amador, Calaveras, Solano, Sutter, Yuba, Colusa, and Tuolumne.
Which associations are part of MetroList Sacramento?
MetroList Sacramento covers a variety of real estate associations and boards, including the El Dorado County Association of Realtors, Lodi Association of Realtors, Nevada County Association of Realtors, Placer County Association of Realtors, Sacramento Association of Realtors, Stockton Association of Realtors, and the Yolo County Board of Realtors.