ReTargeting for Real Estate Agents
Most of your website visitors don’t end up coming back after the first visit.
ReTargeting Solves This Problem
Here’s How it Works
ReTargeting is a cookie-based form of online advertising that allows you to expose your name and brand to individuals who have recently browsed your site.
Custom Ads, Just for You
Our industry leading designers will create a completely custom set of ads to match your branding.
- ReTargeting ads are enabled on 90% of the web!
- You’re advertising to people already familiar with your brand and have recently demonstrated interest.
- ReTargeting efforts see greater ROI than other forms of virtual advertising.
- Individuals will be exposed to your name, reinforcing your brand and encouraging your prospects to return to your website.
- Brand awareness is enhanced through priming. Individuals who view your ads outside your actual website are primed by implicit memory to your name and brand.
- This is the same concept that goes behind all product placement campaigns (e.g. someone drinking a Coca-Cola in a movie).
- For most websites, only 2% of your traffic will convert on the first visit. ReTargeting allows you to recapture the 98% of users who don’t convert right away.
- The individuals you are ReTargeting are not random. You are targeting those looking into your business, real estate.