Real estate landing pages… everybody is talkin’ about them. But, what are they really? And, how can you make one? Well, brace yourselves amigos, you’re about to get the simplified low-down on what a real estate landing page is, how you can create one, and the best ways to promote it.
Firstly, what differentiates a landing page from a regular old web page? The answer is simple: a landing page is a page with a form whose sole purpose is for a visitor to complete that form; nothing more, nothing less. You may have a form on your home page or other pages on your website, however, these are still not landing pages because they are multipurpose pages whose sole purpose is not only for someone to complete the form.
Here are three awesome examples of top notch real estate landing pages:
Now that you know what a landing page is, here is a simple 6-step checklist every landing page should follow:
- Frame your landing page around this question: “What’s in it for me?” This is what your visitors will be thinking; your landing page has to clearly answer this question, otherwise it will not be effective.
- Keep your landing page design clean and organized.
- Be sure to include a prominent call-to-action form (not hidden at the bottom).
- Make use of your clients’ testimonials. This helps to build trust.
- Use plenty of “you” language.
Check out this video to see how easy it is to create a custom landing page using Web4Realty’s PageManager Tool.
Important thing to keep in mind: landing pages are only one component of a successful lead generating strategy. In order to have a successful landing page, you must have a successful advertising campaign. Landing pages are usually using in advertising channels such as: Google AdWords, Paid Facebook Ads, ReTargeting Ads, etc.
Here is a useful article on how you can Setup an AdWords Campaign for Realtors.
Sign up for Web4Realty’s 14-Free Trial (No Credit Card Required) and create a new landing page in minutes.