A successful real estate brand is made up of several different elements. Of course you have the basics like an attractive logo and colour scheme, as well as the niche you focus in. Then there’s your business’s value proposition and the details that set it apart from the competition.
But what about an online branding necessity that often gets overlooked? Your slogan.
The most effective slogans should be doing the legwork of successfully promoting and engaging potential buyers and sellers with everything your business has to offer. Ideally, it’s a memorable phrase that hopefully becomes synonymous with your name and business around town. If you’re marketing yourself properly, that is.
Given that everyone’s attention spans seem to be getting shorter and shorter as technology is more integrated into daily life, taking advantage of the benefits of a slogan is nearly required. What are some of those benefits, you ask?
Some of the best business phrasing is only a few words long. It’s clever and creative and most of all, sticks in the minds of your leads. When a potential client is seriously considering buying or selling a home, you want them to think of you first, and a slogan helps with that.
What is your real estate business all about? Do you have the experience to back up eye-catching claims like Re/Max Realty West agent Frank Leo? His slogan is enough to intrigue even the most cynical of homebuyers.
It should go without saying that your slogan shouldn’t be a gimmick purely to grab attention, and instead needs to relate directly to an aspect of your agency that is either unique to your market or helpful to your clients, or both!
It’s possible you’ve always thought of slogans as an efficient way to advertise your business. You wouldn’t be completely wrong, but the most successful slogans center around the client’s needs first, and the agent second. Prospective homebuyers want to learn which skills and expertise the agent they choose will bring to the table. Your real estate slogan should reflect those qualifications.
Take Ontario Realtor Seema Sarda, for instance. Her slogan is targeted toward attracting the types of high-end clients interested in the luxury properties she’s an expert in.
Related: 20 Real Estate Website Ideas
Whether you’re tossing around ideas for your business’s catchphrase on a daily basis, or you have zero idea where to begin, take a look at our list of 35 real estate slogan ideas to get yourself on the right track to selecting the ideal phrasing to represent your business.
Real Estate Slogan Ideas
- Your local expert
- Buying Toronto
- Helping people achieve their homeownership dreams for more than 20 years
- I value people, not transactions
- Close the door on renting forever with my help
- I’m always working for you
- Turn a dream into a home
- World class Realtor
- Your results-driven Realtor
- Ontario-area property specialist
- Some agents only say they’re the best, I’ll show you I am
- Striving for excellence with every home sold
- Prioritizing people, building relationships
- Sold before you know it
- Selling your home with integrity
- A wealth of property knowledge
- Listed today, sold tomorrow
- My experience in real estate can’t be beat
- Taking the worry out of moving
- Your relocation specialist
- Dare to trust a realty expert
- Call me to find your dream home
- A name you can trust
- Earning your business everyday
- Dedicated to dreams
- I get more done for you
- Helping Toronto find the best homes
- Excellence expected
- Ready to own? At your service.
- I consistently go above and beyond
- Service. Tradition.
- Making the sale of your home a breeze
- Experience luxury
- Life is complicated. Buying a home shouldn’t be
- Real estate is more than a business to me, it’s a way of life
If you have your heart set on a particular phrase, don’t rush out and print new business cards just yet. Here are three things you should do before deciding on a real estate slogan:
- Sleep on it for a couple of nights
- Ask a trusted friend for their opinion
- Decide if the slogan defines your value prop
As you can see from our above list, real estate slogans, like online marketing techniques, can be effective in many different ways, and the phrasing that works for your business all depends on the type of client you’re hoping to attract.
Did you think of a new slogan? Get your new slogan on a beautiful new real estate website (no credit card required).